Driving targeted traffic for website is every website administrators dream to achieve success. However not many of them know how to achieve it. This article can be your beginning on how you can do it. However knowledge alone is not sufficient for success. Knowledge in action is. Go ahead apply it and make your success a dream come true.
You are using social media in an attempt to engage with your customers however all you have managed to do is engage with your own team and circle of friends. Yet you see all of your competitors running successful social media campaigns, thus the question is just where are you going wrong?
Everybody can start making money with blogs they say! Well, if you have to go it alone like I had you will be spending months if not years trying find a profitable path! Social bookmarking is one of the many shortcuts you can take to speed up the process, if done the right way!
8 Strategies To Increase Traffic To Website
By [http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=Alex_Yong]Alex Yong
Building a website is easy but most of us fail when it comes to traffic. How then can we increase traffic to website? Traffic + Conversion = Sales. Without traffic there is no sales.
There are basically two methods to get website traffic. There are either free or purchased. How to purchase web traffic is not the scope of this article. Anyway, to buy web traffic is not difficult, you only need the cash. This article will explore the different strategies to increase web traffic to your website for free. Not just any traffic but targetted traffic.
The 8 strategies which can increase traffic to your website are:-
1) Optimize your online site for Search Engine. Search engine like Google can only recognise the value of your website from its content. If you structure your website content properly that search engine can understand and that solve other people’s problems, the search engine will then give you the deserved credit.
2) Build a list and send them your newsletter. You have heard it many times that money is in the list. So why are you not doing it. Subscribe to an autoresponder service and build a squeeze page for a free item. Once you have a list email to them periodically to build that relationship.
3) Create back link to your website. This actually builds the highway from other websites to yours. If there are many roads leading to your website then naturally there will be a lot of traffic coming to your website.
4) Find out where people related to your niche hang out. It could be the forum, the blog site, the Facebook or the twitter. Get to know them there. Find out their problem and help them. Tell them to check out your website.
5) Partner with your friends, colleague, etc to joint venture. Strike a deal to drive your traffic to their site and have them drive theirs’ to yours.
6) Start a blog, Facebook or tweet about your website. Tell them what you do and how your website can help them to resolve their problem.
7) Write articles about your website. Post them to article directories. Convert them to podcasts or video sites. Post them to podcast or video directories.
8) Submit to classified advertisements. Many of these are free for use. However you have to be selective to get a responsive advertisement.
That’s it. Your 8 strategies to increase traffic to website which I have always use and always been driving traffic to my site. You can now also use it to drive traffic to yours.
If you want to know one traffic strategy I have guarded closely and used successfully to generate massive amount of traffic instantly to my web site, you must visit me at http://www.trafficwebstorm.com.
The Traffic specialist http://www.trafficwebstorm.com
Article Source: [http://EzineArticles.com/?8-Strategies-To-Increase-Traffic-To-Website&id=5646578] 8 Strategies To Increase Traffic To Website
Social media networking today is the great equalizer that allows small businesses to battle it out with the big corporations. Using just a few routine tactics will allow the small business to gain a greater Web presence, build a following, and develop relationships within their niche communities.
How would you like to make money with blogging? Do you have a blog already or are you thinking of starting one? I'll show you how to dig up those blog profits!
Since every blogger is always looking for methods that will give them the edge to increase profits, here are 3 important marketing tips that will help you to achieve just that. There are many methods you can use to make money with your blog that are valuable and have been proven over time by the successful implementation of others. You don't always have to reinvent the wheel; you can just put to use these practices that have already been developed by others through trial and error.
1. Research Tags:
The very successful Paul Carr fluently pointed out last week that while he may be well placed as a writer in the world of internet marketing and among the SEO, he's actually nobody when taken out of this comfort zone. Robert Scoble is very popular among the technical community all over the world but the fact remains that who attracts more traffic at the end of the day.